View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galalendon
Cadet

re: Positions!

Hello fellow Kin members, as some of you may not be aware I am Seceratry of State of the House and fourth in command. As such I am in charge of both our embassy and our alliances. This is a very large task, as such I am in need of some aid. I am requesting messangers, Emissarys and Ambassadors to help inform our allied Kinships of events and to make sure they understand both the alliance and the House of Rings. I am also looking for servers and guards at the embassy, this is a part time job as your services will only be required occasionally when we host meetings. If you are interested please either IM me if I am online or reply to this thread. Thank you-Galalendon, Seceratry of State of the House of Rings.

Legolas: Final count, forty-two.
Gimli: Forty-two? Oh, that's not bad for a pointy-eared elvish princeling. Hmph! I myself am sitting pretty on forty-THREE.
Legolas: [takes out an arrow, and shoots the Uruk Gimli is sitting on in the stomach] Forty-three.
Gimli: He was already dead!
Legolas: He was twitching.
Gimli: He was *twitching* because he's got my axe EMBEDDED IN HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM!
[rattles the handle of his ax; the Uruk's arms and legs twitch]
The Lord of the Rings Two Towers
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Of The Rings Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum