Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Of The Rings Forum Index -> Item Request/Give/Take
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you like this?
Yes
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Kind of
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Nkschlosser

re: ULTIMATE CRAFTING EXCHANGE!!!! PLEASE READ

I'm new to the site, so I dont know if this goes in events or items.

I've noticed that so many people in this game have miserable crafting (me included) and then realize it at le vel 50 + and waste a bunch of tie to get it up there. This event is to designed to give our overall kin crafting an extreme boost. March 17, 18, 19,20, and 21, all who want to participate find AS MANY OF THESE ITEMS AS THEY CAN:

1. Light Hides
2. Medium Hides
3. Sturdy Hides
4. Rowan logs
5. Ash Logs
6. Yew Logs
7. Copper ore
8. Tin ore
9. Barrow Iron ore
10. Silver ore
11. Rich Iron ore
12. Gold ore

Once all of these are collected, with Torus's permission, place THEM ALL IN THE KINSHIP CHESTS (If torus says yes). If Torus does not give permission, someone with a delux house please post that you would allow the event to take place at your house. (I only have a standard = 1 chest)

If this worked MANY OF OUR BASIC PRODUCERS would go up to expert mastery and be ready to take on artisan, and those jewellers, woodworkers, tailors, metalsmiths, and weaponsmiths wood be better off, because they could quickly and easily be supplied with higher level materials.

If this event is liked, I will try to set up another, first for scholars and only scholars, seeing how they are both hard to farm the materials for, and awesome when crafting, and second for Artisan Master and Supreme levels.

If you like the idea, be vocal. POST COMMENTS!!!!! :D
alciedeth
Cadet

re: ULTIMATE CRAFTING EXCHANGE!!!! PLEASE READ

i actually like this idea. would help out allot of the lower crafting tier members to boost thier crafting and also for some people that still need to max thier craft levels.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Of The Rings Forum Index -> Item Request/Give/Take All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: